We want you to join our team, we are all about serving our community clean plant based food as a healthy alternative. SpaJuiceBar is all about you the employee and the customer.
We are an authentic energizing experience, enhancing the lifestyle of many.
We are an organic cold-pressed juicery in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We cold press and bottle amazing fresh fruit and vegetable juices and we create raw plant based vegan food at our location. Every thing we produce is handcrafted and prepared at our retail location.
We are proud to produce quality sustainable items. You will be a valued team member. Be a part of a team making lives healthier.
Chef / Assistant Manager
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
– Development and production of plant based food
Qualifications and Characteristics:
– Energetic, innovative and enthusiastic
– Culinary degree/certificate or solid experience
– Experience with and genuine interest in plant-based food
– You have a strong sense of work ethic, get things done in a timely manner, and deliver a high-quality end product
– You are able to see opportunities and hard-working people
- You are able to manage and encourage a team of people
- You will be responsible in maintaining the control of food and labor cost that has been budgeted.
- Responsible for the normal flow of operations throughout the day
- Responsible for training and cross training the staff, manage and organize all inventory
- Culinary and managerial : 4 years (Preferred)
Note: Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and write the position you are applying for in the Subject line or apply here: https://hire.wheniwork.com/jobs/spajuicebar
We can't wait to meet you. Check us out www.spajuicebar.com
WHEN WE GROW, YOU GROW