• Baobab powder is a rich source of vitamin C, which contributes to normal energy release, immune function, healthy, glowing skin
• Baobab Powder contains almost 25% soluble fibre, this helps to slow down the release of sugars into the blood stream, reducing energy spikes. Soluble fibre can also help to control blood glucose levels, improve blood cholesterol and reduce visceral fat (body fat that is stored around the organs in your abdomin).
• ABSORPTION OF IRON
• DIGESTIVE HEALTH
• PREBIOTIC: The soluble fibers of baobab fruit pulp are non-digestible food components that beneficially affect the host by selectively stimulating the growth and activity of beneficial microflora (Journal of Food Research, 2016).
• ALKALINE: Baobab is considered to be one if the highest alkaline foods available as it has a PRAL (Potential Renal Acid Load) rating of -52. Eating highly alkaline foods helps to balance our body’s pH levels.
Organic Bee Pollen
• Rich in vitamins and minerals, used for immune enhancement; increases resistance to viral diseases, especially in changeable weather
• Protects against colds and flu, viral infections, respiratory infections, bronchitis, nasal congestion, sinus infections, sore throat
• Protects against allergies (inhibits histamine reactions)
• Mouth and stomach ulcers, liver diseases, gout, aging
• Lowers cholesterol, prevents blood clots; supports the thyroid, glandular function, and treats glandular diseases
Organic Cacao Nibs and Powder
• 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries
• Highest plant-based source of iron
• Plant-based sources of magnesium, the most deficient mineral, magnesium is important for a healthy heart, and helps turn glucose into energy enabling your brain to work with laser-sharp clarity and focus. Full of Magnesium for a Healthy Heart & Brain.
• Has more calcium than dairy.
• Rich in serotonin, tryptophan, tyrosine and phenylethylamine. These neurotransmitters are associated with cozy feelings of wellbeing, happiness, and can even alleviate depression.
Organic Camu Camu
• The camu berry is one of the world's most abundant sources of vitamin C—as much as 60 times more Vitamin C per serving than an orange.
• An antioxidant-rich berry from the Amazon is also a plentiful source of potassium, calcium, protein, beta carotene, amino acids and powerful phytochemicals.
Organic Chia Seed
• Rich in Omega 3 fatty acid
• Low calories
• Fiber, calcium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, zinc, Vitamin B3, Potassium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2
• Naturally free of gluten
• 4 grams of PROTEIN and Fiber
• Highly nutritious single-celled green algae, called a green food;
• Detoxifies the body and all its organs and functions, binds with toxins to remove them from the body through the bowels, promotes healthy acid-alkaline balance, increases beneficial flora in the intestines
• Increases energy and iron levels
• Removes pesticides, chemicals, radiation, heavy metals, and pollutants from the body
• Reduces cellular damage, promotes optimal function of all organs and systems, cleanses the blood
• Modestly hike one's level of good cholesterol.
• Good for Blood Sugar and Diabetes
• Can aid in lowering obesity levels in the body and also battles insulin resistance - issues that often lead to type two diabetes
• Helps Fight Back Against Alzheimer's Disease
• Helps Stop Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure
• Aids in Liver Health
• Unrefined coconut oil also hikes energy and endurance, primarily by its MCFA's shooting directly into the liver, which enables to be converted into energy.
• It also eliminates toxic bacteria and candida, which fights poor digestion and stomach inflammation. That helps prevent stomach ulcers.
• Rich with antioxidants, coconut oil is known to slow the aging process, generally by curbing any undue stress on the liver.
• Helps With Weight Loss
• High in omega-3’s
• Rich source of lignans
• May reduce cancer risk
• Rich in dietary fiber
• May improve cholesterol levels
• May lower blood pressure levels
• Contains high quality protein
• May control blood sugar
• Promotes weight loss by aiding digestion and keeping you full
• Boosts energy
• Caffeine replacement
• Improves memory and alertness
• Peruvian super-fruit
• Natural sweetener
• Rich in iron,
Organic Hulled Hemp Seed
• Rich in essential Omega 3 & 6 fatty acid
• Easily digested protein, more protein than chia and flax seed
• Fiber, amino acids, fiber, iron, enzymes, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, Vitamin B2, B6,D, E, , Potassium, Chlorophyll, calcium, enzymes,
• Naturally free of gluten
• No known allergies to hemp foods. Gluten free, lactose free, sugar free, no nut allergies
Organic Maca Powder
• Promotes energy & stamina
• Traditional libido tonic
• Promotes hormone balance
• The 3,000 year-old Peruvian energy secret. Maca root increases stamina, enhances libido and helps you cope with physical stress. Research reveals that the powerfood of the Andean Indians supplies significant amounts of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids. A popular herbal food for athletic performance, adrenal stress support, and overall vitality!
• Rejuvenative tonic; increases sexual desire and satisfaction; supports reproductive health; builds healthy blood; supports male & female hormonal balance
Organic Maitaki Mushroom
• Balances Blood Sugar
• May Kill Cancer Cells
• Lowers Cholesterol Levels
• Boosts Immune Function
• Promotes Fertility
• Reduces Blood Pressure
Organic Mesquite Powder
• Used among Native Americans for 2000 years as a valuable source of nutrition. Produced by gathering ripened seed pods from the mesquite tree and grinding them into a flour-like powder.
• Has a sweet maple syrup flavor
• Rich in calcium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, iron, and zinc. It is high protein, high lysine, and has a high dietary fiber content.
• Mesquite is highly effective in controlling and stabilizing blood sugar levels. Soluble fibers in the powder slow the absorption of nutrients, resulting in a flattened blood sugar curve.
• Contains significant amounts of vitamin A, C, and E; calcium; potassium; and protein.
• Fights inflammation
• Fights free radicals
• Helps reduce diabetes symptoms
• Protect cardiovascular health
• Supports brain health.
• High in polyphenols, helps protect liver against oxidation and toxicity.
• Contains antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
• Enhances wound healing by promoting blood clotting.
Organic Oil of Oregano
• plant based protein
• 7 grams of protein for 1 Tbsp
Organic Epic Protein Powder Unflavored
• Organic plant proteins.
• The nutrient-dense combination delivers 26 grams per serving of complete protein.
• Contains nutrients such as omega fatty acids from Sacha Inchi and a wide range of antioxidants from
Cranberry Seeds, in addition to countless others, creates a powerful fuel that maximizes your body’s ability to synthesize protein, recover from strenuous workouts and grow lean body tissue.
Organic Epic Protein Powder Vanilla Lucuma
• Organic plant proteins.
• Nutrient dense combionation provides 19 grams of complete protein per serving.
• Lucuma, the “Gold of the Incas,” is a deliciously sweet, potent source of beta-carotene and niacin that is paired with Vanilla Bean, which adds an unmistakable flavor as well as a natural compound called vanillin, a powerful antioxidant.
• Baobab, the “Upside Down Tree,” then provides numerous naturally-occurring phytochemicals as well as high levels of vitamin C, resulting in an incredibly dynamic, superfood-enriched protein powder that will help boost and strengthen your body.
• Psyllium is a type of fiber commonly used as a gentle, bulk-forming laxative.
• Being a soluble fiber, psyllium is able to pass through your digestive system without being completely broken down or absorbed.
• Instead, it absorbs water and becomes a viscous compound that benefits constipation, diarrhea, blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol and weight loss.
Organic Red Reishi Mushroom
• Boosts immune system
• Has anti-cancer properties
• Fights fatigue and depression
• Promotes heart health
• Helps control blood sugar
• High in antioxidants
Raw Living Spirulina
• High in antioxidants
• Contains 10x more Chlorophyll than wheatgrass. Cholorophyll supports your entire body by helping flush
out toxins that cause disease, promotes healing, supports your cardiovascular system, and can even help you lose weight!
• Contains phycocyanin- has anti-oxidative function, anti-inflammatory activity, anti-cancer function, immune enhancement function, liver and kidney protection
• Rich in vitamins- Vitamins help your body grow and work the way it should.
• Contains essential nutrients
• Rich in protein
• Contains superoxide dismutase- the most powerful antioxidant our body creates, superoxide dismutase (SOD), an enzyme found in almost all living cells that facilitates the breakdown of the toxic superoxide radical into either ordinary molecular oxygen (O2) or hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). Superoxide is produced as a by-product of oxygen metabolism and, if not regulated, causes many types of cell damage.
• Support a healthy immune system
• Boost energy
• Post workout supplement for inflammation
• Reduce sugar craving
• Support healthy intestinal flora
• Lowers cholesterol and blood pressure
• Eliminates candida No known side effects
• Promote weight loss
• Brain chemistry balancer
• Nurture healthy skin and hair.
• Anti-cancer, removes toxins
• Spirulina is an ideal anti-aging food
Sunflower Sprouts micro greens
• A complete source of plant protein
• 100x more enzymes than full grown greens
• High levels of antioxidants in sunflower greens can aid in heart health, slow aging, and support cellular recovery
• High levels of vitamins C, E, and selenium can reduce high blood pressure and improve arterial health
• Low in calories
• Nutritional power house: vitamins A, D, and E as well as important minerals including calcium, copper, iron,
phosphorous, magnesium and potassium and zinc
• Full of chlorophyll – keeps our blood healthy, reduces inflammation, calms the nervous system, revitalizes tissues, and balances pH levels in the body.
• Activate every cell of the immune system and help to keep gut bacteria healthy,
• Improves our ability to fight disease
• A natural expectorant for chest congestion
• Promotes joint comfort
• Supports healthy liver function
• Promotes digestive health
• Anti-inflammatory without side effects, stronger than many medical drugs
• Liver protector
• Lowers cholesterol, prevents fat accumulation around the liver
• Detoxifies, prevents liver disease
• Indigestion, gas, acidity, nausea, mouth irritations and sores, toothache;
• Irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease,
• Teeth whitener
• Arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
• Do not use with blood thinner drugs